Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Toys

I was a little bit evil this week…. I splurged and invested in a new laptop in the end of financial year sales. So I’ve had a busy couple of days getting to know my new toy and syncing it with my pc. I can now view all the files on my pc from the comfort of my lounge chair. And for the first time  I am having a play with ‘Windows Live Writer’ which is what I’m using to write this post.
Hopefully this new toy will bring with it the inspiration to blog more frequently as I’ve been a little tardy with my posts in recent months. It’s been a hell of a year in my world, things just didn’t happen in 3’s it was more like 5’s and 6’s. But I’m 5 days away from some well earned leave from my job so I’ll have some time to share recent events and some new projects with  you.
But as I’m writing on my new laptop it’s a little difficult to share a photo of it with you so instead I’ll  share the photo that is my new desktop back ground. And with all the wonders of modern technology here it is from my pc via my home group network
22910026
This was Charlie at the beach, the photo was taken a couple of months ago on an out of code disposable camera. When I had the photo’s processed I took the opportunity to also have the negatives put on a CD.
See you soon
Libby

1 comment:

  1. We bought a new netbook for travelling and it has some rather cool little software there for uploading video blogs! I'm intrigued to try it! :D

    ReplyDelete