Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons…..

I’ve got a serious button fetish, I love them and every time I see a great mixed selection I have to buy them. I’ve bought them on Etsy and from discount and crafting stores. My love of buttons is only second to my love of fabrics.

Here’s some of my collection

DSCF7417

BIG BUTTONS

DSCF7418

and little buttons.

I love what you can do with them

bu4fbu5a

sometimes a fastener

DSCF7037DSCF7038
DSCF7073DSCF7074sold

and then sometimes purely for decoration.

Then there’s the incredibly clever people who take using buttons to a whole new level



both of these amazing bouquets were created by the very talented Liza from Letters4Lilly

And finally there’s the people who continuously put temptation in my way



Sally from JamboChameleon is responsible for these temptations

Time to go get creative with buttons again.......

2 comments:

  1. I love buttons! But wow! What incredible ideas you have. I mainly just look at my collection in a big glass mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for mentioning me Libby!

    I am so addicted to buttons too - and mostly I like to just play with them and put them in colour piles etc!! :)

    ReplyDelete